How to consign
Gather your gear
1. find all the gear you would like to consign
2. check out the bottom of this this page to see what type of gear we accept
2. make sure the gear is clean (unwashed items will not be taken, or will be charged for cleaning fees)
3. fold it and put it in a bag that can easily be dropped off at the store
Bring in your gear
1. come to the store anytime during open hours and give us your bag of items
2. while you shop, we will look through your items and select which ones we can accept
3. items we can't take will be returned to you
Become a consignor
1. give us your contact information so we can create your consignor account
2. there is not a specific amount of time we keep items for. if items aren't selling we will always email you to check if you would like to take them back or they can be donated.
3. when your items sell, email or come in store to receive payment (via etransfer, cash or use as store credit)
Consignment split is based on item prices:
- $0-199: 40% to you
- $200-499: 50% to you
- $500+: 70% to you
We accept equipment and clothing in good working condition related to the below sports. Items must be from the past 10 years; we may accept older items if they have retro appeal. If you have questions about any of your gear feel free to contact us.
Land sports: camping, hiking, climbing, cycling, mountain biking, running.
Water sports: surfing, canoeing, kayaking, SUP, diving, etc.
Winter sports: snowboarding, snowshoeing, skiing (x-country, downhill, backcountry), skating. (Accepted from October - February)
INVENTORY WE DO NOT ACCEPT
Safety gear: PFDs, helmets, harnesses, climbing rope and carabiners, bear spray, etc.
Team sport/indoor sport equipment: soccer, baseball, rugby, hockey, lacrosse, martial arts, dance, golf, etc.
We carefully price each item based on wear and tear, demand, and industry standards. We look up the price of the item new and what others are selling it for online. If you disagree with our pricing, please contact us and we can explain our reasoning.
If items are not selling we may mark them down. If you do not want your items discounted please let us know when you first drop off your gear.